|Q||What are the advantages of Epitome compared to other gyms?|
|A||- Epitome is one of the fitness centers with Boutique Gym concept
- We have a complete fitness equipment to make your training program varied
- We have the certified personal trainer and instructor to help you fulfill your fitness goals.
|Q||What facilities can I get in Epitome?|
|A||- We have Cardio Area, Free Weight Area, Resistance Area and Check Body Composition to provide your workout needs
- We have 3 Studio Classes with many kinds of training activities that you can choose; Power Athletic Studio, Dynamic Group Studio, and Pure Soul Studio
- We also provide the comfortable locker, sauna, and shower room.
|Q||Can I have a trial?|
|A||- We give trial for the non-member that never tried at all. The trial valid for only two visits with 7 days expiration period from the start of registration
- You can come or call us to get more information about registration process
- You have to bring your ID and complete sportswear outfit
|Q||How to join membership?|
|A||- You can come to our capital and let our staff help you with the process.
- You can call our Customer Service on (021) 29523888
- You can send us email and list your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a message on epitome.co.id
|Q||What is the minimum age to join membership?|
|A||We recommend the guidance of our personal trainer and parental consent for people under 14 years old|
|Q||Does Epitome provide personal trainer services?|
|A||- We provide personal trainer service to assist you fulfill your fitness goals
- You can consult about the training, nutritions, and break pattern in details.
- Our personal trainer will be monitoring your progress from the very start you join Epitome
|Q||How is Epitome operational hour?|
|A||- Monday – Friday (6 AM – 10 PM)
- Saturday, Sunday and day offs (8 AM – 8 PM)
|Q||Is Epitome support booking via apps?|
|A||You can book your single visit from various apps that work with us: Guavapass, Fitnesia, and Doogether|